Walk around with your private guide
in the historic center
. At each bend of the pedestrianised streets, discover the fascinating history of the city, from its traditional half-timbered houses
to its sumptuous residences and remarkable monuments.
Colmar has a large number of wooden buildings typical of Alsatian architecture with various colors in picturesque neighborhoods:
- “The leather tanner’s district”: which consists of a set of beautiful and high half-timbered houses, all crowned by perforated lofts for the drying of skins.
- “Fish shop quay”: which owes its fame to the polychromy of the houses along the banks of the Lauch, the abundant flower lots and its superb renaissance facade with trompe l'oeil patterns.
- “Little Venice”: with its anarchic old houses and terraces on the river.
You will see all this and more during your private tour, and have your local expert to add history, anecdotes and context.
9:00 AM or 2:30 PM
In the lobby of your accommodation in Colmar
At your accommodation in Colmar
1 person minimum / 8 people maximum (For more than 8 people, please contact us)
- A private guide (specialist of Colmar)
- A walking tour
- Tickets for any eventual monuments
- Public transportation in Colmar
- Anything not mentioned under "including"
All requests for modifications must be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KALAO will do its utmost to respond positively to your request. The addition of participants depends on each activity and visit and we will answer you on a case by case basis.
Unless otherwise stated on the product’s description (non-cancellable - not modifiable), KALAO undertakes to refund the consumer if a request for cancellation has been sent at least : Seven days before the date of the service.
The cancellation request must be made by email to email@example.com.
The refund will be made on the Payment Card which was used.
Nevertheless, KALAO will retain in all cases a 50 € administration fee.
Any cancellation requested between seven days beforehand and the day of the activity can not be treated positively and no refund can be made.